D.El.Ed is a full time diploma course of two year duration. The medium of instruction for all subjected /Activities and examination shall be English/Hindi. The syllabus of the course consists of theory papers , School experience programme , Assignments , Seminars , Workshop and practical work etc .
- School Experience program seek to facilitate the student teachers to
- Understand the difference between the content of a subject and its pedagogy
- Learn the skill to transact the subject matter in accordance with the needs and interest of the children.
- Develop required skills to teach in an inclusive classroom.
- Use different activity based. Joyful and age specific learning in the classroom
- Develop subject specific teaching learning material (TLM) for elementary school children .
- Incorporate the component of CCE in classroom transaction.
- Learn about school activity , schemes , programmes and their impacts on school children .
- Utilize the community resources for meaningful partnership between School and community .
SCHOOL EXPERIENCE PROGRAMME (SEP)
Every teacher trainee will have to undertake school experience programme being conducted by DIETs for minimum 40 working days . This is compulsory every year i.e 1st year and 2nd year as per NCTE norms.
Course code 113(First year) 215(Second year)
Maximum Marks 300: year I : 150 year II : 150Duration 40 working days each year (TO be assessed internally)
|Course Code||Title Of Paper||Max Marks|
A. FIRST YEAR
|1||Philosophical Perspectives of Education||10||40||50|
|4||Teaching of Hindi(1) Urdu(1)/Punjabi(1)||10||40||50|
|5||Teaching of Mathematics(1)||10||40||50|
|6||Sociological Perspective of Education||10||40||50|
|7||Teaching of EVS(Science)(1)||10||40||50|
|8||Teaching of EVS(Social Science)(1)||10||40||50|
|9||Teaching of Health and Physical Education(1)||20||30||50|
|10||Teaching of Work–Experience(1)||30||20||50|
|11||Teaching of Art Education(1)||30||20||50|
|12||School Experience Programme||100||…||100|
B. SECOND YEAR
|13||Process of Children's Learning||10||40||50|
|14||Teaching of EVS (Science)(2)||10||40||50|
|15||Teaching of EVS (Social Science)(2)||10||40||50|
|16||Teaching of Health and Physical Education(2)||20||30||50|
|17||Teaching of Work-Experience (2)||30||20||50|
|18||Teaching of Hindi(2)/Urdu(2) /Punjabi(2)||10||40||50|
|19||Teaching of Mathematics(2)||10||40||50|
|20||Teaching of Art Education(2)||10||20||50|
|21||School Organization and Management||10||40||50|
|22||School Experience Programme (Practicals)||100||--||100|
C. Optional Papers (Any one of the following Papers) for Second Year:
|23||Guidance and Counseling||10||40||50|
|24||Early Childhood care and Education(ECCE)||10||40||50|
|25||Education Of With Disabilities||10||40||50|
|26||Teaching of English||10||40||50|
D. Optional Papers (Any one of the following papers) for Second Year:-
|27||Non-Formal Education and Adult Education||10||40||50|
E. Papers/Practicals/Activities for Second Year:-
|30||Practical (Comprehensive Evaluation in grades)||A||To||E|
|31||English Language Skills||A||To||E|
|32||Theatre in Education||A||To||E|
|33||Adult Literacy Activities||A||To||E|