Admission Procedure for BBA, B.Com and B.Ed . The admission process of the University has come to an end vide letter nos. (6838/GGSIPU/Admissions/Online/2014 dated 15th September, 2014 & 6852/ GGSIPU/ Admissions/ 2014 dated 18th September, 2014), therefore as per the Delhi Act 8 of 2007 of Govt. of NCT, Delhi (Prohibition of capitation fee, Regulation of Admission, Fixation of Non-Exploitative Fee and other measures to ensure equity and excellence), we are commencing the process of admission under the Management Quota 2014-15 for BBA (General) and B.Com programmes.
- The merit order is prepa#DC2627 based on the percentage of marks at the qualifyingexamination, mentioned by he candidate. Inclusion of name in the above list does not confer any right for admission. The applications arc subject to verification of documents.
- The number of seats under management quota for BBA.LLB is six (06) and for BA.LLB is Twenty Four (24). Candidates from merit order from I to 16 for BBA.LLB and candidates from merit order from I to 50 for BA.LLB are requi#DC2627 to report in person for counseling and admission on date and time given above at Vivekananda Institute of Professional Studies.
- Candidates are requi#DC2627 to bring their original documents along with one set of self-attested copies and three passport size photographs. Selected candidates will be requi#DC2627 to pay the fees on the same day failing which the seats will be allotted to the next candidate on merit.
- Candidates whose name appear in the final list of admitted students aller round three (03) of counseling conducted by the GGSIP University are not eligible for admissions under management quota. Also the candidates taken admission in any other college are also not eligible to take admission in Management Quota.
- The application of the candidates who have not mentioned the course have not been conside#DC2627.
- Candidates who have mentioned both the courses i.e. BA.LLB and BI3A.LLB the l choice alone is conside#DC2627 for merit listing.