Education constitutes the essence of all the matters in this world makes what we are. It transforms us into persons, who have a fire within and a determination to achieve what others think to be impossible. The vision of the Department is to create highly motivated educationists committed lo the complete transformation of their pupils into a group of truly secular nationals, responsible citizens. They will be the makers of a golden tomorrow, a future that sparkles with endless possibilities and opportunities, A vision that leaves no blank spaces.
- Society Registration
- Mandatory Disclosure Format
- Balance sheet
The Academic programme of B.Ed. is two-year duration. There shall bed deep focus on the teaching of both Theory and Practice in the institute. Acquisition of effective teaching skills by our students shall be our prime goal. The college shall organize teaching seminars on regular basis throughout the year. The goal of the B.Ed. programme as outlined by the University is to prepare effective secondary school teachers, who are capable of responding to the changing needs of Modern Indian Society. Some of the objectives of this Academic Programme:
- To enable the prospective teachers to understand the nature, purposed philosophy of education, particularly of secondary education.
- To enable the prospective teachers to foster creative thinking among pupils for reconstruction of knowledge.
- To enable them to utilize community resources as educational inputs
- To develop their communication skills and use modern information technology for school purposes.
- To develop their aesthetic sensibilities and awareness of the importance of value of education in life.
- To develop their awareness of the role of education in building up a democratic, secular and socialistic pattern of society in India.
- To enable them to make pedagogical analysis of the subjects, they are to teach at the secondary stage and develop their skills in guidance and counseling
Laboratories including Computer Laboratory
Whatever is taught in classroom, however best it may be, for better understanding and conceptualization, hands-on experience in the laboratories is a must for a technocrat and professional. Education is incomplete without adequate training in the laboratory. We have well equipped
- Specialized computer lab for B.ED.
- Information Technology Lab
- Educational Technology Lab
Teaching Pedagogy is the art and science of teaching. The theory and practice of teaching which includes philosophy, sociology, psychology and methodology involved in teaching as well as curriculum, school organization and management. 'How to teach?' is not very easy to answer in words. Practically it also incorporates the methodology of teaching taking into account, from formulating the objectives to selecting models of the lesson to choose the appropriate evaluation technique, use of audio visual aids, multimedia and mass media, selecting suitable strategies, techniques, methods tactics and modules, knowledge of skills, proper handling of instructional material and there is more to it.
B.Ed. SyllabusCourses in Semester I
hours in the semester
|1.||101||Philosphical Perspectives of Education||3/100||48|
|2.||103||Psychology of the Learner & the Teaching Learning Process||3/100||48|
|3.||105||Curriculum, Instruction and Evaluation||3/100||48|
|4.||107-104||Teaching Method I||4/100||64|
|Teaching Method II||4/100||64|
|5.||143||Teaching Skill Development Examination I||5/100||160|
|Teaching Skill Development Examination II||5/100||160|
hours in the semester
|1.||102||Education in Emerging Indian Society||3/100||48|
|2.||104||Policy Framework & Issues in Education||3/100||48|
|3.||106||ICT Mediated Education||3/100||48|
|4.||108-138||Elective (any one)||4/100||64|
|5.||146||Integrating Technology with Education||3/100||96|
|6.||148||Participation in Societal Development||3/100||96|
|7.||150||Psychological Initiation to Educational Research||3/100||96|
|8.||152||Educational Evaluation in School Environment||3/100||96|
NB : Two courses are to be chosen from the listed Pedagogical Courses, Courses 125 must be offered to an individual who possess the Master’s Degree n the concerned/related subject. The student with Master’s Degree in Commerce is allowed to offer both the courses (Teaching of Accountancy and Teaching of Business Studies) simultaneously.